Friday, December 26, 2014

theBalm Lipsticks Review/Swatches: Mia Moore & Ima Goodkisser

I love theBalm blushes & eye shadow palette but never try there lipsticks so during black Friday sale I bought this two lipsticks.

First one is MIA MOORE is intense blue-based red lipstick with a satin finish. This is gorgeous red lip color. It is not so loud & can be worn effortlessly on all skin tones.



Second color I pick is IMA GOODKISSER its beautiful shimmery rosy pink color with a hint of a tingly menthol finish.Perfect for anytime of day.



Both lipsticks Texture is amazing & so easy to apply. Both lipsticks are very Pigmented & covers every covers of my lips in one single swipe



Packaging – It comes in Silver tube and the shape is exactly like bullet and easy to carry around.


Overall :This is my first Experience with theBalm lip products & I like them a lot. 
Available : Mall of emirates Dubai, thebalm site, Alshop.com

SHARE:

1 comment:

Blogger Template Made By pipdig