Saturday, September 26, 2015

MAX FACTORX "FACEFINITY PRIMER" Review

Hello Beauties

Today I will be reviewing  "Max FactorX Facefinity All Day Primer SPF 20"


Let's start with the packaging, I love the glass pump bottle, this makes dispensing the perfect amount of product easy and it is hygienic too. Two pump should be enough for your entire face.I did notice my foundation and the rest of my makeup  stayed longer in place and that my face remained oil-free for a noticeable longer time. The SPF is a nice added bonus, though I wouldn't go relying on this for adequate sun protection, because it can't possibly be enough product to expect any huge SPF benefits. But, it is a nice added bonus to know there is some sun protection overall. 

The texture of the primer kind of feels like liquid at first, but in a few seconds the product dries down perfectly matte very quickly. Once it sets, it's virtually undetectable on my skin and doesn't feel heavy at all. It has an ok scent, almost like glue honestly, but the scent dissipates entirely once the product has set in. I use this primer either under or mixed with my foundation. As though  my skin is towards the scale of  dry side, I am not so fond of the matte finish but with a moisturizer underneath, and then applying this primer, my face gives a smooth clean finish. Thereby, I totally recommend this product to those who have oily skin or combination skin types.


Available at Lifestyle across UAE

Don't Forget to Follow Glamourholik.blogspot.ae for more Reviews :)


XOXO
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig