Friday, November 6, 2015

My Favorite Winter Lipsticks


Hello Everyone

Today I would like to share with you my favorite lipsticks which I think will be perfect for coming winter months. I have chosen lipsticks from both budget friendly to high-end brands and colors which I think are perfect for both day and night time in winter. I personally think winter is perfect time to use all the bold colors which you would not never wear normally :)  And hopefully this post will give you some ideas :)


Left to Right
Rimmel London Provocalips in color *play with fire*,
Maybelline Newyork Colordrama in color *pink so chic*
Revlon Colorburst lipsticks in color *True red*
Inglot lipstick in no 215
NARS lipstick in color *Funny Face*
Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in color *Vintage*
Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks in color *Heathers*

Let me know in the comments below if you have tried any of this lipsticks :)

XOXO


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig