Saturday, November 14, 2015

OLAY Regenerist Advanced Anti-Ageing Cleansing System

Hello Beauties

Today I will be doing review on the new Olay Cleanser. I got mine from Carrefour for Aed 137 which is amazing price comparatively to clarisonic which is around 700 + Aed. Coming back to the review, it's Kit which comes with 2 speed rotating system (water resistant), 1unique gentle brush head, 2 AA battery, 1deluxe size skin perfecting cleanser.




Firstly insert the battery at the bottom of the device,then place the brush head ( it is recommended to replace the brush head every 3 month plus you can buy it separately). The device has two button,top one is for on/off, the down button is for speed control.

How do I use it
-  I will remove my makeup first with makeup remover wipes then I will wet my face and brush.
-  I will then apply the face cleanser( you can use any cleanser or you can try cleanser given in the kit) and turn on the device
- Move the brush around slowly to another section of the face after every 15 sec.
- I use it at night every other day because I have sensitive skin. Every day exfoliation will be too much for my skin.

Do I Recommend it??
Yes,because it does what it claims plus it is very affordable and light weight.

XOXO
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig