Sunday, January 18, 2015

BOURJOIS ROUGE EDITION VELVET "HAPPY NUDE YEAR" : Review/Swatch

When I first saw Bourjois rouge edition velvet lipsticks with my sister, I just fell in love with it. I just love the idea of a liquid lipstick with a matte finish. One week back my sister bought me the shade"Happy Nude Year" its such a beautiful  pink/nude color


They go on like a gloss with a wand applicator.I find that this gives me so much more control over the product and how it applies!!! The texture is just perfect,creamy formula that glides on so easily.The staying power is amazing too. 

I think many people will love Happy Nude Year as it's so wearable and will suit every complexion.

Overall, this is my everyday lipstick now & I love it :)
Hope you enjoyed this post!!
Let know what do you think of Bourjois Rouge Edition lipsticks? What are your favourite shades? 

Don't forget to follow &subscribe to glamourholik
XOXO

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig