Friday, January 9, 2015

Rimmel WonderFull Mascara

Hello lovelies

It's me asma taking over the blog for today post :)
I have never used any Rimmel mascara before but what drew me most to this Wonder'full mascara is that it is made with Argan oil!!! Yes you heard me right :) so I thought to give it try to nourish & condition my lashes.




Packaging is so cute it comes in bronze tube. The brush is really nice also as it's a rubbery one with a lot of bristles. It is definitely flexible & the wand is not stiff at all.This mascara lifts, separates & volumises nicely without causing any clumsiness. The finish of mascara is quite light & it is super black in colour. I am using it when ever I am going out & it didnt smudge once.

Overall I  am so happy with this masacara.Hope this review was helpful :)

Available at all Rimmel counters in lifestyle stores across UAE

Don't forget to follow glamourholik
xoxo


SHARE:

1 comment:

Blogger Template Made By pipdig