Tuesday, January 6, 2015

OUR 6 Favourite Perfumes of 2014

We have always been obsessed with perfume's & today we will be Sharing our Top 6 Perfumes that we loved in 2014 but definitely writing about it is not easy because it's so tricky to describe something that you cant see or touch but only you can smell!!

Let's start...






1. Giorgio Armani Si : Packaging is very simple and elegant, featuring clear glass and a black cap. The bottle is quite heavy and feels very expensive. The scent itself is very unique and once you smell it, you will  always remember it. It's contrast between fresh citrus & woody musky in short,I would describe it as a unique & elegant scent. It's very long lasting,so its best used as an evening perfume or for special occasions.This is our third bottle.

2. Givenchy PLAY for her: This is our first Givenchy perfume.We bought it together after smelling it & we both love it so much plus we always get complement on this scent. It's more floral smell with bit of woodiness definitely perfect for day time because its light smell perfume with amazing lasting power.




3.Calvin klein Euphoria : Our mom got this for us few months back & we loved it because it has heavier floral/sweet smell definitely not overpowering that ends up giving you headache. Good for both day & night time.

4.Gucci Guilty intense : This is Uzma favourite perfume I do like it but it doesnt last long on me maybe because of my body chemistry, it has floral smell.Love the bottle design.




5 Rasasi Romance : OMG....yesss that was my reaction when my bestie wore this perfume I was amazed with the smell.The smell made me so happy seriously. I wanted to buy it but then we already that so many perfume but Few months back my friend gifted me this I was so happy. My sister & mom loved it too.It is deep floral/woody fragrance, very feminine & very natural.My only complain is that its lasting power is not that great.

6.Paco Rabanne Lady Million perfume : First of all we love the gold diamond shape bottle. After hearing so much good about this perfume we gave it try & now we like it too. It has woody floral smell with hint of sweetness. We get compliment on this always. This is our 3 or 4 bottle :)

Hope you guys like Our Favourite!! please let us know if you have any question or suggestion on any perfume that you think we should try...

XOXO




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig